Affiliate Manager - Performance Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Penny Routledge-Cray
£35,000 + Benefits
Affiliate Manager - The Company
My client are one of the world's leading Digital agency networks. Created to help global brands deliver market-leading search, performance and digital strategies, they work to the highest of standards across 150+ markets, exploiting local opportunities through a team of skilled practitioners. They cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach.
They pride themselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what they believe in. They are committed to increasing the diversity of their workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
Affiliate Manager - The Role
The affiliate's manager will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition targets, via affiliate marketing. This is a role for a data driven digital marketer, who makes decisions based on empirical evidence and has a passion for driving profitable growth. Reporting to the affiliate's director, you will be supporting the developing of the affiliate strategy in the UK and support the team to grow the affiliate base and shape its future.
- Support identifying and developing new relationships with the key affiliate partners in the industry, as well as nurturing existing ones.
- Report weekly on progress vs. KPI's and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Support overseeing the affiliation operations ensuring that internal processes are efficient and service our affiliate partners to a high standard.
- Closely monitor competitors and industry developments, aiming to remain ahead of the market and constantly challenge our strategy.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
Required Skills / Experience
- Highly analytical, excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build and maintain professional relationships in a pressurised environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results via digital marketing channels.
- Experience of managing a high performing team.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly