Affiliates Director - London
£45,000 - £50,000
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the world's leading media agencies that are yearning for a skilled Affiliates Director to cover a 12 month maternity absence. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated affiliate marketing specialist to manage a terrific portfolio of some of the agency's key accounts! This unique opportunity will give you the chance to deliver affiliate performance marketing services to clients and assume responsibility for your teams operations and outputs. You will always get the terrific opportunity of being the client contact for your accounts.
Responsibilities - Affiliates Director
* Effective management and optimisation of campaigns ensuring client objectives and affiliate targets are met
* Complete and manage the planning of monthly budgets
* Be able to independently develop and manage affiliate marketing strategies
* Management of direct reports making sure that client objectives are met
* Ability to develop, maintain and grow relationships with clients
* Interpret performance reporting data for clients
* Reporting the campaign strategy and overall business strategy to senior clients
* Identify opportunities for organic growth across your client portfolio
* Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports
* Develop affiliate, lead generation and acquisition knowledge for all direct reports
* Lead new business pitches for affiliates
* Take a lead role in the recruitment for the acquisition team
Requirements - Affiliates Director
* 4+ years experience within affiliates - ideally within an agency environment
* Management experience essential
* Degree qualification or equivalent
* Excellent knowledge and experience of the acquisition channel - including affiliates, email and lead generation
* Excellent knowledge of industry tools and the latest technologies
* A passion and understanding of digital media
* Thorough attention to detail
If you are eager to join a thriving and passionate working environment to take on this Affiliates Director role then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Milena Dunev" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Milena Dunev | DD: + 44| 207 845 7254. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!
Contact: Milena Dunev
Contact: Milena Dunev