Major Players are currently working with a multinational tech conglomerate with incredible expertise across many disciplines, to recruit for an experienced Ad Operations Manager.
The values of our client are to help seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of their DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify their customer's needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
What You'll Do
The Ad Operations Manager has the unique opportunity to shape, influence, and optimise digital experiences across all channels that build our clients digital brand and accelerate its business. As part of a Regional Digital team you will help to activate and optimise the customer journeys and experiences they create across digital touchpoints, working with key stakeholders including Global media Agency, content and the web team to support the activation and optimisation of digital omni-channel journeys, for the right audience at the right time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be the regional expert for delivering a consistent approach to tagging and tracking of media campaigns
* Ensure media data is following standardised naming conventions in ad server and platforms (i.e. DS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DBM, etc.)
* QA the trafficking and activation executed by the media agency to ensure that it meets expectations
* Audit data accuracy (e.g. spend, primary KPIs, etc.) between primary dashboards (i.e. external agency dashboard and Marketing Engagement Dashboard)
* Troubleshoot data discrepancies (historical & future) and propose short-term and/or long-term solutions
* Educate key stakeholders in the countries on our media naming conventions, tagging and tracking processes
* Connect with their external agency on any optimisation to the measurement and tracking framework and feedback specific regional requirements
* Submit regional web requests, updates and manage through the web publishing team
* QA &QC the process for web requests from web publishing
* Creation of tracking IDs for content
Who You'll Work With
Working closely with peers in-country, regionally and globally, our mission is to lead the evolution in customer experience during the digital journey across in-person and different channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc.). As part of a team digital team, and with the function lead, we champion engaging, connected user experiences across all of our channels. We analyse marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn't in real time.
Who You'll Be
* You have deep expertise in Paid media channels and cross channel integration with owned channels
* An ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions
* Capable of synthesising results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
* Proven experience in design thinking and empathising with the customer
* Prior employment at a digital agency, digital data vendor.
* Looking for someone preferably with extensive Media agency experience with data analytics
* Experience with media reporting tools (e.g. DSPs, Facebook Ad Analytics, Twitter Ad Platforms)
* Proven problem-solving and project management skills
* Proven contributions in ad technology and digital data and inventory management.
* Ability to effectively communicate across technical and non-technical audiences at various levels within the organisation
* Come with exceptional communication and organisational skills
* Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
18 month contract
Salary: £200-£220 p/d
If you are interested and would like to hear more please contact Tayler Thomas on Tayler.Thomas@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Tayler Thomas