Account Director / Culture Director - Marketing Consultancy - London
£45,000 - £50,000
A forward thinking marketing consultancy is on the lookout for a new Account/Culture Director. They are changing the way we think and engage with traditional agencies by aiming to create culture.
They thrive on pushing the boundaries and doing things no-one else will take a risk on. At the heart, they continuously drive their clients to positively impact people's lives. It's so much more than just another "marketing agency". They are different!
The Account/Culture Director will be the day to day project lead on the largest accounts, with focus on Social Media. Ideally you will have experience in the booze industry and a solid understanding of Jamaican culture. This is in line with Campari's, Wray & Nephew who you will be your main client. You will act as the voice for the agency externally as well as being the voice for the client internally. You will also have the extraordinary opportunity to build a team of industry leaders to support these accounts.
Responsibilities - Account Director
* Supporting clients and internal teams with budgets, timelines & resourcing needs on key agency projects.
* Point of contact for the key client group
* Grow the key account group by identifying opportunities
* Lead new briefs with the team
* Overall management of client revenue, profit & performance
* Manage internal teams including sourcing the best freelancers out there
* Supporting the teams with their development, what's priority?
* Provide constructive feedback on output
* Empowering teams to take personal accountability, be supportive
* Support procurement with negotiations with suppliers and clients
Requirements - Account Director
* Strong understanding of Jamaican culture
* Experienced Account Director with over 3 years in Digital and Social Media
* Understanding of the UK music scene specifically UK Rap and wider industry knowledge
* Experienced in leading teams, relationship building and managing senior clients
* Proven ability to see a project from brief to delivery
* Ability to stay calm and motivate
* Strong communicator
* Strong understanding of multi-channel strategies.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Krishna Dayal