Our client is a leading global agency that has seen phenomenal success over the past few years. Together we are looking for an experienced Account Maager to to join their team on their busiest accunt which is a global consumer brand. This role includes developing and delivering global assets and would be a great next step for a SAE looking for a step up.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and buzzing client facing team based in central London (and remote/ flexible working).
The Account Manager will:
- Develop strong relationships with clients as well as a number of other stakeholders including licensors, suppliers and partner agencies
- Take clear ownership of projects where relevant e.g. management of timelines and budgets, ensuring projects are delivered within both scope and budget
- Build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders, in particular regular liaison with the Resource Management team and Creative teams
- Understand the client brand and customer needs within its competitive context and use this to confidently critique and build ideas.
The Account Manager will have:
- Experience at Account Manager level in a BTL agency environment, with experience of working with a creative department and basic print knowledge
- Experience in a client facing role and stakeholder liaison
- Budget and scheduling experience
- Commercial awareness and keep abreast of industry trends
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison