Account Manager - Brand Engagement /Creative Agency - South London
Account Manager - The Agency
Major Players Client Services team are seeking an Account Manager to join a forward thinking and award winning creative agency who pride themselves on powerful brand engagement. With a wide portfolio of global brands, the agency exists to convert people into buyers and advocates.
Account Manager - The Role
As the Account Manager, you will join an immediate team of 10 and will have full responsibility for day to day management of a high volume and fast paced global retail client.
* You will share and lead on retail expertise and leadership in guiding internal teams working across integrated campaigns to meet clients goals, ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
* You will develop and nurture a strong rapport with clients, managing expectations as they arise
* Hands on with the development and implementation of operational and strategic solutions
* You will plan and execute projects that are on strategy ,ensuring that they are on time and on budget
* Contribute to the overall idea generation with the agency team
* You take ownership of the financial / legal aspects of the campaign making sure that the account are managed according to agency procedures
* You will have a thorough understanding of the brands' conceptual target audience and those of the competitors
* Participate in brainstorms to provide new thinking wherever possible
* You will provide on-the-job training/mentorship, development and feedback to Account Executive and any other more junior team members
Account Manager - About you
* You be a courageous individual with the courage to question
* Will have a commercial mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit
* Ideally you will have previous agency experience, working on retail and/or shopper accounts
* Experience working on high-volume and fast paced accounts
* A Strong leader with successful negotiation skills
If you like the sound of this opportunity & agency, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to apply below or send your CV straight over.
Contact: Natalie Reason