We are looking for a Junior Account Partner to work across our biggest brands. As a Jnr. Account Partner you will be a key connection between our brand teams. You will have excellent campaign delivery experience, great people skills but also have a strong understanding of project processes and be a calm, organised and efficient person on the team.
This is an integral role to the in-house team managing campaigns and projects across key brands, ensuring they are delivered on time and to a high quality. The in-house team deliver work across a multitude of channels and therefore experience and desire to produce engaging creative that also meet brand objectives is fundamental.
If you join the team, you'll be part of the world's leading consumer products companies. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverage products enjoyed by millions around the world.
The right candidate will need to have a can-do mentality, agile in managing workload, creative minded and able to deliver clear communication to the Account Partners on the team.
* Reporting into the Account Partners, you will perform an integral role within the team managing client relationships through effective communication and solving problems.
* Abillity to present and sell creative work to clients.
* Ensuring that project SOWs are followed, keeping on top of timing plans, critical paths, meeting action notes and project deadlines.
* Keeping team and client up to date with new innovations, campaigns and view of the market and category.
* Nurture effective agency relationships (internally and externally with our agency partners) to ensure unified brand campaigns.
* Support the development and delivery of successful TTL campaigns from initial kick off to creative presentation, roll out, production and evaluation.
* Maintain regular status reports on campaign performance and campaign updates.
* Use experience to ensure adequate amount of time and resource is allocated to fulfil projects.
* Lead post campaign reviews for in-house campaigns, and ensure we are implementing changes to our processes and WOWs in line with learnings and feedback.
* A key driver of identifying and implementing process improvements that improve efficiencies and effectiveness of our work, while ensuring in house process is being followed.
* Maintain a detailed project plan across Brand, Agency & Shopper. Be aware of all the parts in play and how they fit together to deliver against project requirements.
* Work with in-house managers and Studio Manager to plan production and resource relevant to the brief and requirements.
* Take ownership of briefs, ensuring strategic and creative solutions are delivered against objectives and fit into the brief requirements.
* Identify new opportunities within our current brands.
Skills & Experience
* Min 2+ years' experience in marketing in a brand or agency role.
* A proven ability to juggle multiple projects and delivering successful through the line campaigns on varying size brands and budgets.
* Organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and time / performance management.
* Strong communicator, with great people skills and snr. team management skills.
* Good understanding of the creative process and timelines for delivery.
* Good awareness of creative process.
* A self-starter and can hit the ground running.
* Resilient with a can-do attitude.
* Solution orientated.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
* Degree educated or equivalent.
* Good business knowledge and market understanding.
* A good understanding of the FMCG marketplace, its key players and projected market dynamics.
Contact: Giorgia Uccheddu