My client is a different type of B2B agency. They look to break free from the world of short term performance marketing and that swamps the industry with no lasting business effects. They believe that creativity is the most powerful way to drive commercial results for their clients.
Their approach is working and have proudly been nominated and won several awards which has led to some great new account wins. Most notably the Global B2B Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about making a difference for their clients. You will be the owner and key contact to your clients and will use your experience to deliver campaigns.
The role will suit an Account Manager with 2-3 years of experience looking for a new and exciting challenge. A background in brand communications and integrated campaigns is highly beneficial; experience in B2B is a nice add on but not mandatory. You should enjoy working in a high paced and entrepreneurial environment with lots of freedom to put your own stamp on things.
You will play a key role in the implementation of integrated B2B campaigns covering brand strategy, brand development, advertising, digital, video, social and content marketing
Most importantly, you will inspire our clients and command the confidence of your Account Director by:
* Gaining an understanding of the client's business including business strategy, executional requirements, marketing plans and competition.
* Acting as a trusted partner in the management of the client's projects ensuring client expectations are met through listening closely and challenging where needed.
* Attending client meetings, taking client briefs and making recommendations as required.
* Being commercially minded and buttoned down on process
* Energising your project teams and the agency as a whole.
Salary: Up to 40-45k
Contact: James Ashton