The Company- B2B Account Manager
This is an opportunity to join one of the world's most recognised brands, delivering creative campaigns and working with high performing and talented team, based in London. Covering a broad range of industries from manufacturing and aviation to construction and logistics, their passion is creating sustainable energy and smarter transport systems across the globe. With a lot of their work being international, it is a great opportunity to expand your experience and be able to work on campaigns with teams in North America, Russia, India, China and across Europe.
The Role- B2B Account Manager
This client is looking for an Account Manager to play an integral role on one of the agency's biggest global clients. They are looking for a confident account handler who has extensive B2B social media and writing skills as well as experience working with audiences across different channels including digital, social and paid media.
You will get the opportunity to collaborate with teammates in London and the United States, including Seattle, Washington, D.C. and Chicago. You will work closely with senior counsel across accounts and network SMEs to deliver strategic counsel to clients, as well as overseeing execution of projects and success of more junior staff. You will sit within the Social team working across both the USA and London teams, consisting of a Digital Planning Director, Community Manager, Digital Account Manager and a Social listening expert.
Responsibilities - B2B Account Manager
* Contribute to the creation of integrated B2B marketing plans that synthesize audience insights, client business priorities and predominant trends into relevant programming for specific audiences.
* Contribute in the development of programming that integrates paid, social and owned media into seamless multi-channel customer journeys.
* Drafting copy for blogs, web pages, infographics and videos that draw from central creative and editorial pillars.
* Lead and support campaign execution, including program management of multiple workstreams, management of multi-layered client reviews and approvals; and management of campaigns including interface with Pardot, LinkedIn Ad Manager and Sprinklr.
* Oversight of billing, staffing and reporting.
* Writing long form copy for LinkedIn thought leadership articles.
* Writing ad hoc short LinkedIn copy e.g. comments on other Thought Leader's posts.
* Planning content programmes, including mapping out content themes for the month ahead, spotting industry trends and story angles.
* Ability to work closely with different internal agency teams such as designers to create animations, graphics and videos in line with your copy.
* Active involvement in delivering global campaigns.
Requirements - B2B Account Manager
* A background working on creative, digitally led B2B communications.
* An innate understanding of Social Media.
* Experience managing complex program management and approvals workflows for fast paced and large-scale programs
* Experience working on content management programmes, with an awareness of the changing way business audiences consume information.
* Experience in direct client handling, providing strategic counsel on day to day account matters.
* Comfortable translating B2B technical information and niche industry context into compelling, accessible content.
* Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)20 7845 7201
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees