Major Players are looking for a passionate and highly organised Account Manager for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract, starting Monday 18th January.
Working alongside our Associate Directors and Senior Account Managers, you manage client accounts internally & externally. You are responsible for client liaison, devising the project approach, writing client proposals and then managing the project team to meet the deliverable and financial requirements of the client's brief.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Work alongside an Associate Director/Head of Client Services to manage client relationships by understanding the clients needs and business processes
* Act as point of contact for 1 or more clients for designated projects and new opportunities
* Respond to client briefs in a commercially appropriate manner; advise on project approach and potential resource allocation; devise and present detailed project proposals
* Oversee multiple project teams concurrently, ensuring projects are executed based on the given briefs and schedules. You strive to always exceed quality aspirations and check/ approve all project deliverables for your client
* Mentor and support the Designers, Junior Designers and Interns in your project and client services team helping them develop their consultancy skills such as: client handling and presentation building. Where appropriate delegate to and monitor the developing team members
* Undertake administrative duties associated with running client accounts; ensure all required paperwork and approvals are obtained prior to undertaking work; any scope creep is captured and communicated to clients, process change requests and adjust project proposals as required.
* Compile work in progress summaries of the work you and your project teams are doing
* Report accurately on personal time and expenses within the specified time period
* Ensure effective communication of financial matters and prompt invoicing on completion, regularly monitor and process timesheets related to allocated workstreams
* Report weekly to the Business Director on revenue, pipeline and potential prospects.
Required skills and experience:
* Previous experience gained in several similar roles, preferably in creative consultancies
* Ambition to grow and learn on the job, taking on more responsibility
* Comfortable working independently on multiple projects, often with challenging
* deadlines (and constant interruptions!)
* Attention to detail, excellent written skills, multi tasking under pressure and a
* high level of computer literacy are essential
* Proven planning and time management skills
* Proven client/supplier liaison experience
* Proven experience of managing budgets and bringing in projects in on time and
* within budget
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactive and confident
* Microsoft Office
* Adobe Creative Suite
Contact: Karina Warburton