Digital Account Executive - Agency - London
Contact: Conor Ryan
£24,000 - £28,000
An independent marketing agency with a real creative flare is on the hunt for a Digital Account Executive to work across various accounts. This medium sized agency is backed by international offices and a global client base so in 2019 alone, their team has visited 16+ countries for client meetings, conferences and events! Our client pride themselves on creating growth opportunities for their employees by empowering them to reach career firsts year on year.
Responsibilities - Digital Account Executive
* At ease dealing with a high-pressure environment, juggling 10+ clients and resilient to hitting immediate deadlines. Be able to easily manage your own workload and hit deadlines comfortably.
* Showcasing your strong project management and organisation skills, especially when spilling multiple plates at once. These will be vital to the role in ensuring deadlines are hit.
* Demonstrating a close attention-to-detail, whether that's avoiding typos in emails/reports, to being able to ensure nothing is missed for a client.
* Extremely confident when talking to clients and collaborating with internal team-members.
* Utilising your strong understanding of digital marketing.
* Working with a range of clients from global ecommerce retailers and brands, down to new start-ups who are trying to carve their share of the market. Because of the variety, no day is the same.
Requirements - Digital Account Executive
* 6 months - 2 years experience
* Hands on experience in at least one of the following channels: PCC, Paid Social or SEO
* Knowledge across PPC, Paid Social and SEO
* Excellent communication skills
* Reliable and trustworthy towards clients and colleagues
* Show Resilience
* Agency experience
* Passion for the role
* A very collaborate attitude
* A theoretical background (i.e A Levels and a university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising.
* Between £300-£1,500 annual PD budget based on your seniority.
* A phone contract and new iPhone/android.
* Regular attendance at industry conferences & events.
* Opportunity to apply to win an international trip paid for by the company
* Company & government-funded pension scheme.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Conor Ryan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7229 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.