Major Players are looking for an immediately available Account Manager, working for a small media brand/publisher in East London.
● Be the main point of contact on all matters for certain major accounts.
● Ensure that campaigns are delivering against each objective, for each campaign for each client.
● Provide concise and informative reports to each client as required, demonstrating performance, tracking history and projections (where required/asked).
● Be accountable in liaising with different teams within the organisation in order to attain information/results to keep each client campaign on track.
● Lead with a proactive approach on forecasting client strategy/financial forecasting in order to plan and present opportunities to upsell/re-negotiate/present for additional/new campaign spend/scope of work.
● Work closely with Commercial Director in planning revised/upselling pitches and lead on building rapport with clients and key stakeholders
● Work closely with Creative Director in ensuring delivery is aligned with brand expectations and quality standards.
● Ensure that each campaign/production is documented and tracked appropriately -lead on detail-orientated cataloguing to ensure clear communication of key information across departments and client stakeholders.
● Work closely with the Editorial and Production teams to ensure that key messaging and communication included within digital/print editorial is accurate and reflective of the desired outcomes within the client brief(s).
● Assist in promoting the offering to clients and agencies and identify ways of driving more revenue.
● Effectively delivering competent OOH responses to brief for clients/agencies
● Present proposals, market updates and inductions to agencies and clients
● Takes responsibility for resolving any client or campaign issues and escalate appropriately
● Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects within a fast paced and exciting environment.
● Proactive approach in prioritising workload and deadlines.
● Good numeracy skills.
● Excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative approach to challenge resolution.
● Solution-orientated approach
● Excellent attention to Detail
● Can identify new revenue opportunities
● Sensitive to wider commercial implications
● Good presentation skills
● Good written skills -good grammar, clear and concise
● Good understanding and use of MS Office /Windows -Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
● Able to use internal technical tools -picks up new technology and systems well
● Excellent understanding of social media and internet
● Indesign skills -useful but not essential.
Contact: Karina Warburton