I am recruiting for a very exciting Account Manager position with an integrated digital marketing agency within the Virgin Media team who will become the day-to-day 'go to' for key client contacts and BD Network creative teams. The role as an account manager is to take ownership of projects from start to finish, champion client relationships and deliver tactical drive to store and in store creative campaigns.
Looking for a rising star with 2 + years agency experience as an account manager who is ready to hit the ground with strong time management and attention to detail.
What will you do as an account manager?
To provide superior service to the business by:
* Build strong relationships as an account manager and act as an extension of the client's team. Including weekly meetings at client offices.
* Meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and POS campaign roll-out monthly. It's about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
* Acting as internal liaison between your team and other relevant creative departments to assist in producing in-store campaigns.
* Drive campaigns autonomously with support from Junior Account Director. Managing high volumes of work with internal BD creative teams to ensure key deadlines are hit daily.
* Provide leadership and management of an Account Executive
* Liaising with clients and third-party suppliers to ensure their requests are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
* Anticipating problems before they arise, being solutions focused.
* Helping to monitor competitor activity and present findings to client proactively.
* Constantly driving new or improved ways of working and striving for continuous personal development.
* Embrace the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within a fun and passionate environment.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for?
An individual as an account manager who (has):
1. Retail/Shopper experience
2. A critical eye and big attention to detail capabilities
3. Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
4. Confidence to lead client meetings and have an agile capability when addressing both internal and client teams
5. An excellent understanding of agency creative (including digital animation) and print production process
6. Ability to manage both up and down
7. Experience of working multiple projects on tight deadlines, remaining cool, calm and collected.
8. Confident, ambitious and persuasive manner
9. Excellent communication skills
10. High levels of self-motivation and is well presented
11. High energy and has fun
If you are interested in the role of account manager, please contact Emma Kear on (0)20 7845 7257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emma Kear