£ 28,000 - £ 35,000 per year, benefits
A bit about the agency...
Contact: Jennifer Bradbury
These guys are awesome, they have such a fantastic reputation in the industry and have come up with some of the best advertising campaigns out there. Their focus is around customer engagement and are big believers in customer engagement and the power of experience to build brands. One of their core skills is the transform brands, products and services into experiences, these all creating a lasting impression and influence future purchasing decisions.
A bit about the role...
My client is looking for a very established Account Manager currently with integrated or specifically BTL experience. You'll be currently working in a large agency with solid background and experience at AM level. FMCG experience would be preferred along with management experience. In a bit of a nutshell you would ideally have the following skills/experience.
* Solid experience at Account Manager level in a BTL agency environment
* Great experience or interaction with product development would be advantageous
* Experience of working with a creative department and basic print knowledge
* Strong time management skills
* Process driven mind-set - able to work within guidelines and to tight timeliness
* Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise workload
* Excellent communication skills and a confident presenter
* Marketing qualifications (ISP, IDM, CIM) would be a bonus
For any more information and details please get in touch with me and send your CV through to me.