Major Players are working with a full-service, integrated production agency who are looking for an Account Manager to join their implementation team.
A full-service, integrated production company. They have a global client services team whose remit is maintaining brand integrity, creative excellence and production quality across all campaigns delivered to their clients' local markets. The team of 20 manages integrated services and delivers all solutions for ATL, BTL and TTL campaigns. It's a very international environment with great team spirit.
This role requires someone with a creative agency background, who is experienced in having strategic conversations and who is interested in seeing how the localisation of a global campaign works and how this can be achieved within the wider agency network.
As Senior Account Manager you be responsible for the smooth delivery of campaigns across different global markets where timing and asset coordination, finance management and brand guardianship are key. Managing a range of jobs from small local to large-scale global campaigns you will be the link between the production and creative agency teams. You will be working with senior directors in the creative agency, engaging in strategic conversations and managing a large volume of updates, files and assets.
* Client management skills - 1-2 years experience in account management
* Great presentations skills - writing and presenting
* Interest in cultural aspects of advertising
* Solid knowledge of production processes (TV, Print, Digital)
* Experience working with copywriters and translators
* Experience working with clients / teams based in the USA and other markets would be advantageous
* First class administrative skills
* Timing plan and status report guru
* You embrace financial administration
* Excellent attention to detail
* Keen financial acumen
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and ever growing department within the production arm of a well-known and respected creative agency. Working on a major global account this role offers a great variety of opportunities and challenges. The right candidate will also benefit from a very close day-to-day relationship with the wider agency/network team, a myriad of training programmes as well as a range of company schemes and benefits.
Contact: Stephen Brown
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.