Account Manager – Digital Content Agency – Hybrid Working
£30,000 - £40,000
An award-winning digital agency and media house are renowned for their meaningful content and the connections they are able to make with their audiences. Every story, told to unlock its full potential.
They are going through a period of growth and are now looking for an Account Manager to support them and assist in building out their offerings.
The Account Manager will join the Client Service team and work closely to deliver the best possible service. As they are growing, this role will play a key function in looking after brand clients.
Responsibilities – Account Manager
- Monitor and manage client projects and teams to ensure they deliver on time and on brief
- Day-to-day management of client relationship, open and honest
- Budgets, are things costed correctly?
- Knowledge, make it your business to understand your clients
- POC for internal teams and clients
- Resource, ensure teams are fully resourced
- Client reporting
Requirements – Account Manager
- Strong understanding of social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience within Account Management/exec
- Strong project management, organisational and communication skills
- Great to delegating
- Good at numbers, financials
- Strong client management/relationship skills
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Krishna Dayal