I'm recruiting for an exciting Account Manager position (based near Leamington Spa) where the ideal candidate has excellent client relationships as well as building and developing existing partnerships. As this is a client-facing role, you must be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with clients and have the drive to deliver what they need. You'll need to be a team-player with a positive, can-do attitude as well as commercially minded and understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service across all levels of their business.
Contact: Eliz Arken
Multitasking and being super flexible are what comes naturally to you along with bags of initiative, common sense, a strong work ethic as well as an interest in languages and global business.
* Respond to all new enquiries from clients within your assigned portfolio
* Understanding client requirements in-depth by asking the right questions
* Preparing proposals tailored to client requirements
* Making proactive recommendations to support the client
* Grow client accounts by identifying new contacts and developing relationships
* Represent the brand and values through client calls and presentations
* Brief in projects in detail to the Project Management team, making sure clients are fully onboarded.
You are a….
* Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
* Great communicator and presenter with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
* Well-organised and analytical thinker with an ability to work well under pressure
* Project management pro, understanding how to deliver what you promise
Key skills and attributes for the role include:
* 2 years+ experience of a Customer Success/Account Management role
* Native-speaking level of English is essential
* Personable and approachable
* Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious
* Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
* Calm under pressure and against deadlines
* Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team