SKY WORKS - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE & ACCOUNT MANAGERS - £25-£35K - PERM - OSTERLEY
Contact: Kate Moss
As part of our on-going partnership with Sky Works, we're on the lookout for experienced Account Management professionals to join the team. Sky Works is Sky's in-house creative and production agency based at Sky's state of the art offices in Isleworth (see 'Benefits of working at Sky' document before you decide that Isleworth's too far away!). The team are over 100 people strong including a large creative and copywriting team, digital developers, print artworkers and a Quality Control team.
Sky Works started life as Sky's production studio but in the last few years we've built a great reputation for delivering creative work across all below-the-line media, including email, digital, press, print and social. They work with the whole of Sky and NOW TV's marketing departments, across TV, Broadband and Mobile.
They're constantly pushing the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work that pulls the best response. They've built a close relationship with the Sky/NOW TV marketing departments, either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with Sky's external agencies to deliver all campaigns.
You'll be the day to day contact with our mid-level marketers. As well as Sky clients, you'll need to build strong relationships with suppliers, external partners, and the Sky Works account team.
You'll manage campaigns from brief to completion. You'll be writing and reviewing creative briefs, managing creative work through the studio and ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of campaigns. You'll want the creative work to be the best it can be.
You'll need to be fully immersed in Sky's brand and products to identify solutions to existing client needs.
You'll serve as the subject matter expert on processes, capacity and timelines, and will need to demonstrate this expertise in your actions and words.
You'll ensure high quality standards in all deliverables.
You'll support the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organisation to meet the needs of the business.
You'll proactively seek opportunities to drive the client's business forward, as well as ways to increase your knowledge, skills and abilities.
You'll support junior members of the team with their training and development
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting
* Excellent people, organisational and analytical skills.
* Pragmatic problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative work and the delivery of campaigns.
* Works well under pressure in a busy team environment.
* Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
* Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines.
* Understanding and experience of data driven creative - how personalised comms work with creative concepts
* Account management experience in a creative agency or client marketing team, having worked on digital, email and press channels/integrated campaigns
* Creative brief writing
* Critiquing of creative work
* Client management
* Team management/mentoring
* Ability to schedule and project manage campaigns from concept to delivery
If you're interested in applying for this excellent opportunity, joining a progressive team and experiencing both an agency and in-house environment, get in touch! CV's to email@example.com