Account Manager - Hybrid - £45,000pa + HUGE bonus scheme!
Major Players are working with an exciting specialist provider of online training in digital skills, looking to continue their fantastic growth into 2022.
As an Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of managing client relationships and the face of the training programs, with a focus on delivering training solutions to one of the largest media agencies in the world.
As an Account Manager, you will:
* Take ownership of your client account management by delivering a smooth account plan, and supporting project launch of training programs to companies of 100-100k employees
* Deliver on revenue targets through renewals, up/cross-selling, and helping to identify areas of growth across the global teams
* Confidently discuss clients' key digital objectives, skills gaps and program goals across a variety of sectors
The Account Manager will need:
* 3+ years of experience in Account Management
* Exceptional presentation and strong interpersonal communication skills
* Drive, self-motivation, and a infectiously-positive personality!
Location: Hybrid working [2 days each week] at our offices in Tower Bridge, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps