Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Account Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of London's top agency, that works with the ethos that the communications landscape has never been more cluttered or complex. To cut through, brands need to be culturally relevant. That doesn't mean hijacking or lip service. It means taking real actions that contribute to culture in a meaningful way. This might take the form of concepts with wide societal impact or ideas meant to nudge a stakeholder audience towards a new behaviour.
Account Manager- The Role!
You will be responsible for managing your client accounts to ensure creative and service excellent. You'll work closely with the Account and Digital Directors to maintain an exceptional level of work and service to a broad and exciting client base. You'll be collaborating with the breadth of the agency's client service specialists, social geniuses and content experts to produce award-winning wok.
* Developing social media strategies for brands, campaigns, projects and events. We believe that good strategy is core to what we do and social strategy development is a
key part of the mix Social Media Manager
* Ability to plan with clients to map out work in the digital space.
* Being current across digital and social trends, new platforms and services.
* Understanding how to maximise digital and social potential for drinks brands clients ever mindful of safe drinking legislation and regional LDA's.
* Capable of developing and delivering paid media strategies within social and across digital landscape
* Basic skills around SEO, optimisation and Google ranking
* Continually engaging with consumers about the brands, proactively looking up hashtags and brand mentions and joining the conversation when appropriate
* Ensuring responsive dialogue on paid and organic posts to meet consumer expectations
* Inputting creative ideas to build social communities and boost brand awareness
* Grow owned media for clients through social media by tapping into trending subjects and current debates
* Supporting and advising Account Directors on planning and executing all social content in line with approved brand digital and channel strategies
* Create, plan and execute relevant, engaging and compelling text, image and video content for all social media channels. Working with the wider Account Teams and Creative Studio on content production; and copywriting content and posts that consistently follow the brand character and tone of voice
* Leading the content development process, including driving process timelines with the team and Creative Studio
* Advising and supporting Account Directors on paid social media strategy to align with Clients' budgets and objectives. Implementing paid social plans.
* Following all legal guidelines and processes for submitting content and executing social for the brands, using knowledge of legal guidelines governing alcohol brands.
* Monitoring and measuring results of social content to ensure appropriate learning and content
* Pulling any information from social listening tools and native channels for contribution into agreed reporting frameworks.
* Developing skills and best practices in evaluating campaigns and projects to provide clear reporting for clients.
Skills & Experience: -
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience within an agency or similar environment
* Strong experience delivering B2C content marketing, social media marketing, lead generation and content production
* Understanding of paid social processes, online listening tools, dashboards and measurement
* Experience collaborating with social media managers and strategists
* Solid understanding of the financial services market
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew