E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
£ 32,500 - £ 47,000 per year
Account Manager Account Manager, Paid Social X 3£32,500 - £47,000My client is a global, full funnel digital advertising agency. They are positioned in the market as the go to agency solution for the 'Privacy age'. We have special labs teams leading in measurement (with MMM), Audience, Performance Creative and Marketing Analytics as well as all the traditional media buying teams in Programmatic, Google, Social, Affiliates, SEO, Influencer Marketing, and product feed management.My client helps businesses transform their digital buying processes to drive cost efficiency and significant growth by providing a unique, data and audience-driven approach to digital buying. We support clients in the B2B, DTC space in verticals across retail/ecommerce, healthcare,entertainment, financial/fintech, publications and much more!
The Role - What you are Responsible for.
* Oversee the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of large-scale paid
* campaigns across multiple platforms, targeting client KPIs.
* Manage the client communications within key accounts, build relationships with decision makers, and present the strategic vision and current performance on regular client meetings.
Qualifications● Degree in business, math, marketing, engineering, science or similar.
● 3+ years of paid advertising experience (agency experience preferable).
● Proven track record of success with advertising campaigns.
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
● Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Social Ad publishing tools such as Sprinklr or Kenshoo, Salesforce, Google Analytics,).
● Ad platform certifications (Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, DSP-specific certifications).
● Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay. Benefits
* Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at their central London Competitive base salary.
* 30 days holiday on top of Bank Holidays
* MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| 207 845 7713 - firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please drop me a line on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessesarkodie/
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie