Working in partnership with our client, the The Account Manager will represent the voice of the client internally, as well as being the face of the agency and day to day client contact. Acting as the guardian of your accounts, you will work closely with internal departments, to communicate briefs clearly and making sure the clients' needs are met, expectations managed and ultimately the supply of all deliverables within budget and on time.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing creative input. Driven and with a good eye for detail, you'll also be a team player who can earn the trust of our clients, and build good relationships with all internal teams and third party agencies.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The Account Manager will report into the Account Director, and will work with the Copy Team, Production Department, Finance team, Creative team and Studio team on all matters relating to client deliverables.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
You like working with your clients to develop and build strong relationships, to become the trusted 'go to' team member for day to day projects, through not only high organisation and efficiency, but with empathy and transparency. Being one step ahead, in communicating clearly with the client on your briefs to truly understand the desired outcomes and managing client expectations, to work for both the agency and the client. You will have a sound understanding of estimating and invoicing and be confident and accurate in all financial elements of the account.
To lead by example and be the go-to team member for junior members for any day to day queries. Be confident to help junior members organise and priories workload and be the 'sounding board' to help guide and advise junior team members on 'best approach', and ways of workings with the key disciplines in mind and show aptitude for future line management.
* Demonstrate knowledge of client ways of working and client quirks in relaying briefs to internal teams. By understanding the client, provide recommendations and solutions to any client issues.
* Confidently utilise the agency processes to progress client briefs to the correct departments and within your client SLAs
* Challenge client thinking in a considered and strategic manner (where required) - you must be able to demonstrate clearly that you have fully thought through client briefs and be able to critically evaluate and question any areas you believe need further interrogation.
* Ensure you are able to present considered thoughts and solutions - you must proactively demonstrate your ability to problem solve and understand complex briefs.
* Actively managing and undertaking client reports and delivering on time. To make reports work harder for us and our clients, drawing conclusions, findings/ learnings and taking these to the clients.
* Demonstrate confident management by proactively owning client WIPs, contact notes, and day to day contact for ongoing work.
* Be the gate-keeper of quality, ensuring all work that leaves the agency, be it creative, a contact report or timing plan is to the highest standard and has been sense checked before sending.
* Take a lead in costings for your clients, working with production to ensure projects / work is costed correctly and accurately. Liaising with the Account Director to ensure larger costs are reviewed internally.
If you're interested in developing your career in Marketing and think you would enjoy this role, please do get in touch and apply!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
With over 35 years' experience, AF/ OLIVER are a fast-paced, full-service agency member of the Inside Ideas Group, transforming our clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions, delivered from the inside. Our mission is to build the most trusted, transparent, and effective marketing services ground in the 21st century.
Our teams are brand-immersed and have an intrinsic knowledge of the industries we work with. We create bespoke solutions based on our client's business needs, underpinned by technology solutions that facilitate agile delivery.
We have collaboration and partnership at our very core which fuels our ability to work quickly, efficiently, and with great imagination aligned to client's business plans. Creative that talks to consumers, drives leads, stands our clients apart from the competition and can be adapted for any channel. Copy that is tonally right, balanced between brand and tactical, explains schemes, locations and incentives with care and attention to the finer details. Ness
A restlessness to deliver creative excellence, to look outside of the property industry for inspiration, to mix creatives who know our clients' brands with a wider influence from our Group are all part of what we can deliver.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job ID: 3154
Contact: Sasha Mason