I'm currently partnered with the wonderful Haygarth who are part of the Omnicom group! They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their expanding team.
Contact: Shelley Wright
Haygarth are an ambitious bunch with an amazing portfolio of clients who are continuing to grow. It's an exciting time to join a business who is really going from strength to strength.
As an Account Manager you will be involved in all projects across print and digital, being the go to person for your clients working from initial brief, to implementation and delivery of your projects.
As an Account Manager you will be managing all jobs through agency systems and procedures, liaising with other departments where appropriate.
* You'll be an integral member of the team working with the agency and client in developing and managing client business
* Provide category expertise and leadership in guiding internal teams across the agency to meet client goals ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
* Lead the development of strategic solutions which build brand equity and deliver results for the client
* Integrated campaign experience - being able to managing multiple projects in print and digital
* Responsible for managing the client relationships making sure all projects are on time and on brief
* Actively contribute to overall idea generation with agency team
* Ensures that the financial and legal aspects of the campaigns/projects/accounts are managed according to the agencies proceedings
* Contribute during major creative or status briefing meetings internally or with a client
* Actively contribute to agency initiatives to grow the account
* Control the client budget efficiently and carefully - advising clients of eventful or possible overspends in advance, or financial implications of their decisions and inputting forecasting
To be considered as an Account Manager at Haygarth you must have experience in a similar role in an integrated Agency.
* Proven agency experience with experience working across print, OOH and digital
* Creative thinker, someone who can push the boundaries on clients and think creatively in line with the brands ethos
* Commercial experience, someone who can add value with an entrepreneurial outlook
* Must have experience working with senior client stakeholders, managing the process from start to finish
* Budgeting and forecasting experience
* Someone who is passionate and ambitious about the work they produce in a fast paced, forever changing agency environment
* Attention to detail, time management and excellent communication skills are a must for this role