I'm working on an exciting opportunity with a leading Integrated Agency in Bristol. They're entering 2021 with huge business growth due to new business wins with even more globally recognised brands than previous years.
Contact: Shelley Wright
They're looking for a well-established Account Manager who's got what it takes to hit the ground running with; leading on campaign briefs, pitches, generating ideas with someone who can build and maintain those all-important client relationships.
As the Agency continues to grow this is an opportunity to progress and develop your career with one of the UK's top 20 Integrated Agencies.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for…
* Acting as the first point of contact for your clients, being the go to person for their needs with day to day matters
* Support the wider team in making sure they succeed in making sure they meet the business objectives and deliverables set by their clients
* Present the agencies response to brief proposals and recommendations effectively
* Manage social media accounts on behalf of the clients
* Negotiating and gaining approval from the client for all projects and creative work to ensure the work is in line with the brand and expectations of the client
* Ensure that all paperwork is kept up to date including; time lines, budgets, forecasts and creative statuses
* Management of the budget and obtaining approval before the client spend is committed
* Making sure all projects are completed on time
* Appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
* Keep up to date with marketing knowledge, new media techniques and research tools
* You must have solid experience working as an Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive in an advertising agency
* Must know the basic elements of advertising and marketing; including social media management
* Experience in managing client budgets and forecasting for future projects
* Excellent organisation and communication skills to ensure all projects are delivered on time and in line with the clients expectations
* Ability to manage senior client relationships with the ability to manage their expectations and give them detailed updates of where projects are up to