Cross Planning Manager - The Role
Our client is one of the most established media networks in the world. They are very positive, innovative and driven by detail, making them renowned internationally for solving major business challenges through advanced communication models. With a top-class client portfolio, an opportunity has arisen for a Cross Planning Manager to work across a number of market-leading brands, lead client conversations, deliver innovative media solutions and great ideas to the clients.
For this particular role, the agency's clients are mainly focused on fashion, beauty and retail. So an interest in this field is strongly recommended.
* Experience working in the planning team and in the advertising team. This includes having started with a brief, implementing and having analysed post-campaign results.
* Regulate and maintain key brand and client relationships: you will have specific brands to lead and run.
* Run both the traditional and digital campaign activities.
* Remain proactive in anticipating the needs and requests of the client, whilst ensuring you provide ideas. Create, develop and push big game-changing ideas.
* Managing a team to a high standard. Creating a vision and strategy and then inspiring others to work towards it, good people management.
* Guide cross-departmental forecasting, budgeting, finance controls.
Our client is looking for talent that is highly motivated, energised and committed to being both an inspiration internally as for the client.
* Impeccable communication skills, ensuring active involvement of clients and confidence in leading presentations as well as multi-agency meetings.
* Real team-player, with strong collaboration, both internally and with partner roster agencies
* Strong sense of initiative and ability to self-start, taking a project from start to finish
* 2-3 years experience in a media planning role
* Degree educated in Advertising / Marketing
They are based in Central London and offer amazing benefits for this role as well.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Milena Duneva" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: +44(0)20 7845 7254 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Milena Dunev