Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Account Manager- The Agency & the Role
Major Players is working with a fantastic agency based in the heart of London, that are looking for an experienced Account Manager who can help them rattle a few cages in the B2B world, and in turn grab the attention of those where marketing has simply become background noise. This is an opportunity to be apart of an exciting creative agency with a young and vibrant team, who want to make a difference and bring B2B marketing into the modern age.
Account Manager- The Role Continued…
If you are an experience account manager who has the ability to work calmly under pressure, and are willing to take challenges in your stride and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients… then this is the role for you! it could be you we're looking for. Using your knowledge of digital, social, and B2B marketing to create some truly innovative and out of the box campaigns.
* Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base
* Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
* To support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Required Skills and Experience:
* At least 3 years' experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
* A degree education (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
* Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
* Calm under pressure - this is vital within a busy agency environment
* The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
* A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
* Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
* IT marketing knowledge or experience
* Good copywriting skills
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew