Major Players is excited to be partnering with a world renowned and prestigious agency to recruit for an Account Manager, working on a global motorsport account that reaches an audience of over half a billion. This role is on a permanent basis, paying £35,000 based in London with hybrid/remote working.
You will be joining a fast-paced account working on a live product with constantly evolving stories. The audience are fans, not customers - so they have a deeply emotional relationship with the sport. To really serve the fans, an engagement programme (and team) were built that could react to the story of the moment. Therefore, the agency is seeking an individual that can thrive in this environment - comfortable with an element of unpredictability, navigating and managing change, making smart decision on the run and guiding the team and client to the best possible outcome.
Desired qualities and capabilities:
* Experience working with a multi-discipline agency team, being a 'go-to' for client and internal team
* Specialism in customer/fan engagement, including acquisition, in-life, retention, membership programmes
* Be an omni-channel thinker. Experienced overseeing digital comms, content and experiences
* Experience with sports and entertainment brands is valued, but not mandatory
* Have high standards and hold the team (and yourself) accountable
* Obsesses over the detail and always be ahead of the client to anticipate and manage change
* Be personable and strong communicator to influence client and team decisions
* Have the ability and appetite to help grow the account - supporting the business leads and create growth opportunities through strategic recommendations
* Love what you do and be a good, fun person to work with
This role will be supported by a strong and established account/project management team. They work closely with each other and craft specialists to deliver outstanding work.
You don't need to be a motorsport fan. Just have a willingness to learn about the client's business, their audience and their product
Contact: Patrick Dunn