A global agency working with the #1 premium luxury automotive brand in the world, managing all their marketing activity from advertising to digital experience, data science to CRM.
They use an agile approach, using experiences within a dynamic creation process, encompassing data and digital.
The Content Team is responsible for creating campaigns to be used across Europe and for adapting campaigns by global teams to optimise them for European implementation. This means you must understand the difference between Global vs Local operating models.
The role is based in London or remote working however as the client is based in the midlands, you must be able to travel there when required. Travel to other European countries such as Germany may be required.
We are looking for dreamers, people who enjoy doing, are curious and open to new ways of working. People who enjoy creating, learn fast and push for better!
The Account Manager will manage the adapted response to the client and is a key input in the broader team delivering Assets, Playbooks and Toolkits.
Responsibilities – Account Manager
- Be a key member of the Account Management team, owning the day-to-day relationship with the client ,to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Build rapport with people within different departments and with clients
- Data driven, customer centric mind-set
- Support with strategy, CRM, Web, media agency and other disciplines to deliver the customer journey through developing comms for channel and audience
- Support with financials; forecasting, resourcing and profitability
- Assist with developing creative briefs with the planning team
- Responsible for aligning personal delivery tasks to client strategy, including the creation of Playbooks, Toolkits, and campaign Activation Guides.
- Partner with in-house creatives and offshore production teams
Requirements – Account Manager
- 3+ years of experience agency experience in a similar role
- Experience with brand campaigns
- Project management skill; project status update, timing plans etc
- Financial acumen
- Experience within automotive
Up to £50,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal