Contact: Christina.Krajewski Krajewski
Location: Southwark, London
Major Partners are excited to be working with the digital content experts Mediablaze. Mediablaze are a digital marketing agency who utilise data to identify scalable growth opportunities throughout the path to purchase, creating connected customer experiences that help brands grow using three core service pillars: Content Marketing, Platform Design & Build and Performance marketing.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join the Client Services team at Mediablaze.
You'll be working within a fast-growing, tight-knit team to deliver excellent engaging
digital marketing campaigns that drive growth for clients businesses.
The Client Services team is responsible for creating the conditions by which our clients
love our work. We do this by building trust and exerting influence through deeper, more
strategic relationships with our clients, and by driving, organising, leading and owning the
powerful relationship between content, platforms and performance.
● Supporting the client services team on all day-to-day responsibilities.
● Attend internal calls/meetings, documenting the latest information and sharing with
the wider account management team.
● Help with the preparation of both client facing and internal documents such as
meeting notes, project updates, time plans and financial documentation.
● Work with Account Managers and Account Directors to prepare proposals.
● Help to onboard clients following signed contracts to ensure they have the best
service experience with Mediablaze.
● With training, learn the fundamentals of project management to enable you to deliver
work efficiently, on time and on budget.
● Over time, develop a good working relationship with clients and be seen as their
go-to person for basic queries; with answers shared and tasks being actioned.
● Handle assigned tasks and projects in a timely and efficient manner.
● Become passionate for driving client service excellence.
● Offer support across the wider studio team during busier periods.
● Be willing to contribute ideas and creativity - whether that is for client projects or on
new business proposals.
● With training, understand the importance of time tracking and reporting in line with
● Ensure that all files and documentation are properly maintained, and provide easy
access to information for clients and agency teams as needed.
● Monitor the emergence of new platforms and technologies and how these deliver on
the every changing demands of our clients.
● Some previous experience as an Account Executive in a digital agency would be
● A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport.
● Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment with excellent organisational,
problem solving and decision-making skills.
● Excellent oral and written communications skills
● High attention to detail
● Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
● Proficient using Apple software packages (including Microsoft for Mac), esp. Excel
● Bags of energy, dedication, commercial acumen, entrepreneurial drive and creative
If your experience matches the above and you're ready to take on your next challenge within a dynamic and forward thinking agency please get in touch!