Account Executive - Branding & Design Agency - Central London
£21,000 + Great Benefits.
Account Executive - The Agency
I'm working with an independent, branding and design agency based in central London looking for an Account Executive to join their team working with a variety of their top tier clients.
My client work on a global scale to provide packing design and branding service to a wide range of house hold FMCG and corporate brands
They have a friendly, work hard play hard culture, often take part in office activities such as opening a Friday bar, movie nights and a summer weekend away!
Account Executive - The Role
* Being the first point of contact for clients
* Taking a brief to then revive back to the creative team
* You will be presenting at Client Meetings
* Educating clients on how a project will be run
* Compiling status and contact reports
* Covering account administration
* Keeping clear communication with clients
Account Executive - The Skill Set
Experience within a creative or advertising agency is essential, whether this be in an internship placement or a full time position.
For this role you'll need to be a clear communicator with strong organisational skills.
This is a great role for someone who's passionate about creative and branding.
If you're interested to learn more about this position, please send your CV in to Dulcie.email@example.com or apply through our website www.majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith