Account Executive- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£20,000-£23,000 (10 month FTC)
Account Executive- The Agency!
Major Players are working with a new and exciting London based agency, that offer brands a new alternative, great creative work, and integrated thinking with solid client servicing. And with only four years under their belt they have already secured the trust and business of some very big global brands to create marketing campaigns that challenge conventions, listen to the consumer and collaborate across all digital and above the line marketing touch points, with the promise to above anything be a trusted partner in their marketing journey.
Account Executive- The Role!
As an integral member of the account management team, you will be supporting the Account Director on one of the agencies biggest accounts, in developing and delivering innovative and strategic client solutions. This is a true account Executive role where you will be fully supporting the whole team to deliver truly outstanding client service. You will be entrusted in servicing their valued clients through exceptional client service, project management and campaign activation delivery. You will be a back office support to the team being a spreadsheet whizz and handling logistics. You will feel comfortable rolling your sleeves up and being hands on support for events. With a minimum of one year's experience in an agency, you will be solution-orientated, thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a broader team to deliver a large-scale sponsorship programme.
* Logistics management and campaign support
* Management of campaign footage and imagery
* Briefing creative studio to develop campaign artwork and sponsorship assets, including reviewing to ensure they meet corporate brand guidelines
* Developing film briefs and managing the briefing of film crews in local markets
* Managing project deadlines and status reports
* Raising PO's
* Booking team and fan travel and accommodation for experiences
* Management and distribution of assets and merchandise deliveries to local markets
* Support with campaign reporting
Required Knowledge & Skills:
* Min 1 years' experience in project planning & delivery for UK/global brands ideally at a sponsorship agency
* Outstanding communication skills, including clients, internal teams and suppliers
* Ability to adhere to and follow corporate processes and policies
* Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time
* Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
* Ability to prioritise, be flexible and work under pressure
* Excellent expertise in all Microsoft Office products - in particular the ability to build PPT presentations to a high standard and manage Excel spreadsheets to track project updates
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew