ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EVENTS
£20K - £22K
Major Players have a great Account Executive position in the North West for an agency who have been creating global event experiences for their clients since 2004! They partner with some of the world's biggest brands across the retail, FMCG, financial, automotive, tech, pharma, hospitality and public sectors. You will be on one of their largest tech giant accounts targeted at a B2B audience; a great junior start out role!
The Role / Company
This agency produce corporate, public, outdoor, experiential, virtual/hybrid events and exhibitions. They have most of their services and talent in-house allowing a truly 'joined-up' and seamless approach. With content at the heart of the project's scope, the role has exposure to a variety of project deliverables including video production, digital broadcast and CRM.
This role would suit someone who is a true all-rounder with a can-do attitude and a love for all things project management - including the admin! This role is client facing, so you're great at building relationships and rapport, and comfortable communicating and presenting. You will be joining a core project team of 4 and be part of a wider account team of 8. You will also have dedicated a resource and be part of a super friendly office!
Based in Cheshire; you will be working on a hybrid basis, with 2 days a week in the office. This may increase at times of peak delivery.
* Managing the administrative needs for the Account team: taking ownership of the day to day & weekly admin including, but not exclusive to; scheduling project calls & meetings, taking detailed notes during client calls, updating internal and external project documents.
* Working alongside the Production Manager to provide administrative support across all content on our digital platform.
* Finance duties including raising purchase orders, completing project / team expenses, oversight of budgets for smaller projects, keeping track of all invoices for 3rd party vendors.
* Regular written & verbal liaising with internal & external project stakeholders i.e., suppliers, clients, internal departments.
* Supporting in the CRM element of the programme (email communications via Campaign Monitor platform) creation, distribution, and analysis
* Onsite management / supporting with virtual events
* Data handling - pulling reports and interpreting simplistic data trends
Skills & Experience
* Either graduate level or existing AE experience
* Exceptional organisational skills, work prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
* Great written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills
* A real team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to take on responsibility
* Ability to work under pressure and at pace
* Project management skills
* IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and Outlook skills
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy with 2 days in the Cheshire office.
Salary - £20,000+ depending on experience
Contact: Clare Murphy