Major Players are working with an award-winning end to end creative and media agency who are steeped in strategic thinking and with the channel experts in-house to take concepts from brainstorms all the way through to 3D anamorphic executions. Working with some of the best brands in the world across alcohol, sport and tech in 20+ markets - and have seen unprecedented growth during the past 24 months. The agency are looking for a future industry leader to join our fast-growing agency. Ideally 4 years+ experience with solid experience in social and digital (content focused). Sectors of expertise to include Sport, Fashion, Retail and/or Lifestyle brands
* In addition to running the administrative functions of the team - status reports, contact reports, financials, your key responsibilities will be liaising with clients and other members of the internal team from different disciplines ensuring that all elements are delivered to an exceptional standard while maintain profit margins. You will also write briefs, briefing/reviewing creative and gaining client sign off.
* Instantly adapt to the fast-moving pace of the account, provide direction to a largely self-sufficient team, build trust with clients at multiple layers of seniority, take pride in showcasing proactive thinking and ultimately play the role of Sports Direct brand guardian / brand champion
* Day-to-day basis ensuring social campaigns and content are produced and delivered on time and at the high level of quality expected by the client.
* You will help build and maintain client relationships (upwards and downwards), working closely with the creative's, producers and other departments to help deliver client solutions.
Skills + Experience
* Ability to lead and manage client expectations through the difficult aspects of a digital, social or innovation project
* A proven track record of managing a client and growing an account over several years
* Experience in running campaigns across all digital and social channels and a strong understanding of best practice and innovation within social.
* Ability to prioritise issues, escalate as appropriate whilst understanding the bigger picture of workflows within the department.
* An in-depth understanding of multiple sports (main ones: running, training, boxing) is a bonus.
Salary + Perks
Full time role, splitting your week between Soho, London office and working remotely
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan