My client is a different type of B2B agency. They look to break free from the world of short term 'performance marketing and that swamps the industry with no lasting business effects. They believe that creativity is the most powerful way to drive commercial results for their clients.
Their approach is working and have proudly been nominated and won several awards which has led to some great new account wins. Most notably the Global B2B Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an Account Director who is passionate about making a difference for their clients. You will be the owner and key contact to your clients and will use your experience to deliver campaigns.
The role will suit an experienced Account Director looking for a new and exciting challenge. A background in brand building and integrated campaigns is highly beneficial; experience in B2B is a nice add on but not mandatory. You should enjoy working in a high paced and entrepreneurial environment with lots of freedom to put your own stamp on things.
Being able to demonstrate your understanding of customer journeys and how to bring an idea to life across multiple touchpoints will be extremely valuable. It goes without saying that you're a team player, inclusive and collaborative and have exceptional communication skills, as well as being an absolute stickler for detail.
You will play a key role in the implementation of integrated B2B campaigns covering brand strategy, brand development, advertising, digital, video, social and content marketing… although it doesn't stop there. The idea is king, where it is brought to life can be anything from an experiential event to a social post that goes viral.
Most importantly, you will inspire our clients and command the confidence of senior management by:
* Gaining an understanding of the client's business including business strategy, executional requirements, marketing plans, competition and key financial data.
* Acting as a trusted partner in the management of the client's business, ensuring client expectations are met through listening closely and challenging where needed.
* Constantly building knowledge of the market and client's business in order to challenge the norm with reasoned arguments and thinking.
* Attending client meetings, taking client briefs and making recommendations as required.
* Maximising opportunities for True, paying particular attention to your accounts and new business.
* Managing and inspiring your immediate team and the agency as a whole.
Contact: James Ashton
Salary: Up to £55k