Account Director - Creative Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£45,000 - £50,000 pro-rata
Account Director - Creative Agency
This is an opportunity to join a thriving creative agency in central London. The role is for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, Part-Time and will initially start with 3 days a week with the potential to grew to full time over the contract period. You will take responsibility for leading the social element of a joint PR and Social account on for a client. You will be someone who eats, breathes and sleeps PR and Social. This is a forward thinking, purpose driven creative agency working with clients to make a real difference to society and the community.
Responsibilities - Account Director
* Responsible for smooth running of all social and content business - needs strong project
management skills, time efficiency and control over costs.
* Build trusting, collaborative relationships with client, with agency partners and within
agency - so politically astute, good influencing skills, optimistic advocate of social,
collaborative working style
* A Planner's mindset - responsible for taking the overarching social and content strategies
and turning them into campaign approaches, plans, creative briefs and then evaluating
them commercial objectives.
* Creative initiative - can work closely with creative teams to co-create, guide and
champion great ideas.
Requirements - Account Director
* Great working knowledge of organic social channels that target a younger audience especially, and how organic can work hand-in-hand with paid activity.
* Versed in building data-driven always-on content plans, with a strong understanding of the creative styles and content formats that drive success
* Excellent understanding of how PR and social work together, and how their respective roles fit into an overall comms plan
* Experience of making remote collaboration work, using online platforms, tools and workshop / brainstorm approaches.
* Training in agile / sprint methodology that can be applied to iterative test-and-learn
* Able to generate 'killer charts' from social listening tools and combine other sources of data to generate distinctive insights. Good PowerPoint presentation skills, Excel skill for analysis and planning Word long hand tender writing.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")