My client is looking for an account director to join their team at a well-disciplined, award-winning, creative agency whose sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
My client works with high profile, global brands such as General Mills (Nature Valley, Fibre One & Old El Paso), Pernod Ricard (Martell & Havana Club), Money Supermarket, Ugg, Lindt, Danone and Heineken
Right now, there's about 35 of the team (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all thetime because we're still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We'd love to
meet people who want to be part of, and help drive, that growth.
* As an Account Director running one of our client teams, you will beresponsible for the day-to-day running of your accounts and line management of an Account Manager.
* You will be skilled at understanding and managing client needs and expectations, as well as providing strategic leadership for your team.
* As a key strategic point of contact for senior clients, you will be a solution oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships with clientsand agency teams.
* The Account Director is expected to have a point of view on business strategy, actively participate in reviews of project deliverables in the pursuit of greatcreative work, and drive growth within your accounts.
* Responsible for maintaining client relationships for key accounts and managing associated projects from client brief to campaign delivery and project review.
* Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong relationships, introducing new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningfulcontribution to new business.
* Work in conjunction with Production and Finance to contribute to the profitability of projects by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner.
* Consistently identify needs that the client may not recognise and ensure that ideas are linked to strategic objectives and business goals to add value to a client's business.
* Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally.
* Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of new opportunities.
* Participate in project reviews and develop case studies for the work.
You will be assessed against four key performance indicators:
* Be considered a valued partner by your clients at a Director and Senior Brand
Manager level, maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8 (out of 10) or above.
* Deliver 30% growth in revenue for your owned accounts.
* Deliver projects on-time 95% of the time and to within 90% of the agreed budget.
* Build strong relationships internally, earning 80% positive peer feedback during reviews.
The type of people we want to meet:
Above all, you'll embody our core values. More specifically to the role, you will have an exceptional understanding of delivering 360 campaigns, previous experience of working with FMCG clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. You will have a hunger to deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. You will have a willingness to learn
things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly. You will live and breathe digital and creative. You will be energetic, fun to work with, and always positive.
* 6+ years of working in account management, within an agency environment.
* Proven ability to manage long term, +£1 million pound accounts with multiple projects and teams.
* Ability to understand the client's business, regardless of the sector and be able to discuss intelligently with the client.
* Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer research and business goals.
* Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to conceive, prepare, write and give key presentations to clients and teams.
* Experience managing direct reports and growing a team.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams while anticipating, defusing and resolving any conflict effectively.
* Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and negotiation skills is imperative.
* The ability to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners, and clients to ensure the best outcome for the project.
* Commercially-minded with an understanding of resource utilisation, recovery, and their relationship to overall client profitability.
The perks of working at my client include:
* Be part of something special - this is an exciting, growing agency with no board of directors or shareholders to report to.
* The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation - and not just be a cog in the machine.
* Monthly breakfasts with the whole team.
* Seasonal company parties.
* Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
* The love of five rotating dogs.
* A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
* Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
* Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch today! :)
Contact: Emma Kear