I am recruiting for a fantastic consultancy for marketing, education and behaviour change campaigns for an Account Director position. My client is the leading consultancy for insightful education, marketing and behaviour change campaigns.
My client helps organisations drive reputation, deliver social purpose and create culture change through education. They are looking for an Account Director that has experience agency side to join their team. Their Clients include Barclays www.barclayslifeskills.com, John Lewis www.bringingskillstolife.com, Siemens, www.siemens.co.uk/curiosity-project, E.ON, Shell, M&S and the BBC. They also work with government departments and not-for-profit organisations including the Department for Education, the Department for Transport and WWF - the World Wildlife Fund for Nature.
The consultancy has an amazing culture with a fun, friendly and ambitious team who are passionate about what they do. Working in a lovely office in London Bridge with a real buzz and excitement, you'll get the chance to work with a like-minded collaborative bunch of creative and talented people.
Leading a team, as a Account Director, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple large accounts, providing strategic comms advice for leading social investment and education programmes. This communications specialist role is varied and will include writing content, producing communications strategies, broadcast and digital media management, event management as well as overseeing media relations. You will work on some exciting, leading education and social purpose campaigns from big household brands.
Your main responsibilities as an account director will be to:
* Provide strategic communications and PR advice to support the delivery of client projects
* Run marketing/communications campaigns aimed at schools, students, teachers and families
* Manage client relationships at a senior level
* Manage budgets, financial profitability and forecasting for client accounts
* Lead on the strategic development of campaigns and projects
* Oversee the delivery of client campaigns and projects
* Write proposals and engagement plans
* Develop creative marketing and comms concepts for projects and campaigns across the agency
* Manage an account team and support the development of junior team members
* Support the directors in strategic planning and development of the business, identify new business opportunities and develop pitches and proposals
* Help grow the Hopscotch communications offering
Desirable skills and experience
You'll have previous marketing and communications agency experience, be bright, super organised, energetic, full of ideas and prepared to roll up your sleeves and pitch in. You will be used to working on blue chip accounts and liaising with clients and a range of suppliers, including print, design, media and digital.
Ideally you will:
* Be persuasive, engaging and have excellent client management skills
* Have solid PR/marketing/comms experience including digital/social media gained in an agency environment, along with a degree level qualification (or equivalent)
* Have a keen interest in education, as well as an understanding of how organisations create change through social purpose campaigns
* Be a lively, creative team player, full of ideas and innovation and a can-do attitude
* Have strong organisational skills, ability to remain calm under pressure and manage several projects at once
* Have an interest in digital media - earned and paid
* Have strong client management skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts with clarity and confidence
* Have some leadership or mentoring experience and be looking to further develop these skills
* Be a strong presenter with excellent written and verbal skills
* Commercially driven
* Passionate about what we do
* Real team player
* Energetic and a motivator
* Strong interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work, you'll get the opportunity to work with great people, for a consultancy that's winning new work and is in the top 3 of its kind. You'll get a good package with a work life balance, great social team, staff away days and a fab office. All this plus an opportunity to work on high profile clients with an amazing and talented team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Emma Kear at firstname.lastname@example.org or (0)20 7845 7257
Contact: Emma Kear