In a nutshell
We are looking for a passionate, confident Digital Account Director to join our talented Digital team. We're looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivating go get ter who can become an integral part of the Digital team, building strong partnerships with our client stakeholders within the Samsung Digital team and the product Divisions. Experience in the digital marketing sector is essential and in particular managing e-commerce websites.
What the day to day looks Like
* Work across Samsung.Com UK and Ireland
* Working as a partner with the Client and based at their offices a day or 2 a week.
* Manage the workflows of our .com website, built across a number of stakeholders. You will have a hands-on team working with you
* Work across online operations, Data, uX, Design, Development, Publishing and Optimisation of new content and campaigns across the brand site and e-shop
* Focus on the Data, Analogise and Customer Decision Journey across the site
* Provide best practices recommendations for a template website production process
* Manage the website operations and creative team. The role provides a great opportunity to generate additional business to support clients in their challenges
* Providing best practice in; User Experience, Online retail and Customer service & Web accessibility
* Work closely with external digital marketing operations
* Work on digital campaigns from planning to final delivery, e.g. - new product launches, sponsorship, activation and cross channel campaigns
* Work closely with the Analytical team for campaign and site optimisation
* People Management
* Line management of a team of Account Managers.
* Collaborative partnerships with the Project Management team
* Client Relationships
Partnership with existing clients and extension of client base to agreed Client Partnering strategy.
* Best in class client relationship building, proactive, 'can do' attitude and seamless implementation.
* Work with Line Manager, Project Manager and rest of team to ensure high client satisfaction and repeat business
* Account Management
* Take responsibility for development, delivery and evaluation of projects working in conjunction with all functions.
* Responsibility for key process improvement projects as agreed with the Managing Partner (e.g. Creative briefing process, financial tracking etc.)
* Ensure account and project management are continually aligned.
* Internal Communication
* Provide timely and consistent communication to line manager and team about project status, profitability and people.
* Develop strong relationships with all other parts of the business and raise profile within the agency.
* Provide team with broader industry knowledge and specialism.
* Financial Management
* Best in class financial management for every project including forecasting, budgeting, controlling revenue, invoicing.
* Active participation in monthly team finance meetings in partnership with hub budget controller.
* Quarterly forecasting with Managing Partner.
* Strings to your bow
* Previous experience at Account Director level
* Numerate, with solid business and financial acumen
* Strong commercial focus is essential with a passion for growing the business
* Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
* Excellent communicator both verbal and written
* Strong relationship builder
* Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail
* Great team player, help out team mates whenever needed
* Social explorer, must have social profile and an understanding of how to leverage Facebook and Twitter as marketing channels
* Good understanding of technology behind the delivery of digital marketing mix
* Experience of working with CM S's, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketing Cloud tools
* Who are you?
* Extremely passionate and positive with infectious enthusiasm
* Naturally curious and willing to challenge the norm
* Bold and determined to make an impact
* Smart approach to problems and targets using all resources available to achieve the best result
* Open honest and straight-forward
* Sociable and confident, interested in others and someone people really like to be around
* Intelligent and emotionally aware
* Proactive, take the initiative to get things done
The perks you can take advantage of in return
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* 1 extra day off for moving house
* 3 extra days off for wedding or Civil Partnership
* Discounted Samsung products
* Discretionary company bonus scheme, subject to bonus scheme rules
* Money off gym membership
* Local area discounts and offers (Better Bank side)
* Stakeholder pension with Scottish Widows
* Group Income Protection
* Private medical insurance with Vitality
* Dental insurance with Simply health
* Life Assurance
* Season ticket loan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* PLUS Friday beer fridge (and sweets!), Filter coffee shop on site, Free yoga classes,
Contact: Emma Kear