Account Director - Independent Digital Agency - London
Contact: Jennifer Bradbury
Salary - £45,000 + benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client is a purpose-driven creative and teach agency. They transform how brands and causes engage their most important people. They help grow communities, build platforms, and transform organisations for the digital age.
Account Director - The Role
This role sits at the heart of everything my client does. As Account Director, your charge is to take the clients' complex problems, break them down into solvable pieces, and match-make them with BSD's teams and expertise. You'll serve as a close partner to key clients, instinctively understanding their needs. You'll lead and facilitate smart conversations with a variety of organisations, challenging their thinking to ensure we deliver the best possible outcome.
Account Director - Required Skill / Experience
* Experience in selling and leading digitally-driven campaigns and/or advocacy projects designed to mobilise communities or drive behaviour change
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, team oriented mind-set, attention to detail
* Ability to adapt to new situations
* Empathy, communication, respect - you'll act as a role model and set the standard at BSD
* A desire to work somewhere dedicated to achieving progress helping important organisations article their position or raise funding
* Confidence to guide clients at a senior, C-suite level
If this is the Account Director position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DULCIE KIND - GRIFFITH " To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dulcie Kind Griffith | DD: + 0207 845 7218 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith