Account Director - Agency - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £50,000
Our client is one of the best communication agencies in the UK. With a portfolio of world-renowned and famous clients, this full-service media agency are looking for an Account Director to look after the planning and buying of media across digital and traditional medium.
The successful candidate would play a key role in developing and client relationships alongside the strategy team and also the digital and broadcast teams. Further responsibilities include:
* Lead day-to-day contact with the client
* Buying of press and outdoor campaigns as required
* Oversee implementation of plans as per approved strategy and ensure post campaign analysis is in place
* Delivering the highest level of account management (meeting deadlines, accuracy, project management)
* Team appraisals AMs, AEs and graduates
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent leadership, management and project management skills
* Numerate (budgeting, forecasting) and analytical
* Multi-media disciplined - can talk competently about all media
* Commercial acumen
* A hunger for learning about new media, the industry knowledge and insights and the clients business and sharing this
* Ability to go the extra mile - to contribute to the development of the agency thinking more broadly than just the clients' business e.g. innovations challenge
If you want to work with a vibrant team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.