Major Players are working with an international Creative Agency that are leading the field in the worlds Sport & esports. They specialise in working with ambitious brands, such as PlayStation, New Balance, FIFA, Beats by Dre and UEFA!
This agency are now looking for a talented Account Director (or Snr ASD) to lead on a big-spending brand account - a sports technology brand that provide performance analysis for elite sports teams and individual athletes. You will have an impressive background of building brands via Social Content campaigns and a native understanding of Popular Culture. A passion for football and a skill in orchestrating a dynamic client with serious ambitions will also stand you in great stead!
This agency operate a truly flexible working policy, expecting candidates to enjoy the independence of only working 1 day a week from their Manchester HQ, with the rest of the time working from the place of their choice!
This Account Director position offers the perfect platform to enjoy career-defining work, career progression and a genuinely inspiring culture.
• Become a trusted advisor on behalf of the agency to the Client
• Take overall responsibility for the management of client campaigns
• Grow agency relationship and remit with the clients
• Lead your team to ensure that all key project documents
• Work with the Planning & Insight Hub, Digital, Social & Media Hub and Projects Team to ensure flawless delivery
• Identify new opportunities and areas of growth within designated clients
• Management and development of junior staff members including designated Account Manager
• Ensure clear internal briefs are written based on client communications for the Planning & Insight Hub, Digital, Social & Media Hub and Projects Team to develop and manage the creative response
• Take responsibility for the financial reporting of designated accounts.
• Lead and coordinate pitch presentations a
• Alongside agency colleagues, present creative responses, strategy ideas and concepts to the client
• Work with colleagues to monitoring the effectiveness of projects and campaigns
Contact: Joe Faulkner
• 5years in agency brand communications
• Ability to spot opportunities and a track record of winning and growing accounts
• A track record of developing client leads, pitches and presentation
• Good experience of leading and motivating a team
• A creative approach to every project and opportunity
• Great presentation and pitching skills
• Understanding of the importance of research and insight in creative
• Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
• Understanding on how to deliver joined up campaigns
• A love of contemporary culture, sport or gaming