I am working with a great social and digital agency who pride themselves on providing a deicated onsite offering to their clients, this is so they live and work at the heart of the companies they work with. They are looking for a strategically led Account Director to join their team. This is to work on predominantly two large FMCG accounts providing strategic thinking and bringing innovative fresh ideas to the client. This is a perfect opportunity for an Account Director to come in an make an impact.
What the role involves:
- Line management of two project managers
- Being the point of contact for clients but also liasing with external agencies ensuring the companies requirements and ideas are being adhered to.
- Take control of projects in regards to financial budgets, run rates and client satisfaction.
- Identify new opportunities through relationship building.
Key skills required:
- A proven track record of commercial growth across new and existing business.
- A strategic mindset is a must
- Ability to work client side whilst maintaining an agency service.
- Experience of working in a digital agency- data
- Good social knowledge preferably with social asset creation and on demand.
- Data knowledge would be advantageous.
If you are current an Account Director looking to join team where you will make an impact and guide others creating long lasting client relationships with some of the most well known brands in FMCG then do let me know.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan