Major Players are working with a leading advertising agency seeking an experienced Account Director to take ownership and deliver integrated briefs.
The Account Director will:
• Be client facing and manage and take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery
• Be the first point of contact for Client and Account Managers
• Produce estimates and liaise with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
• Have an understanding of their clients ambition and requirements
• Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
• Manage all internal and external stakeholders
The Account Director Manager will have:
• Ideally 5 years+ experience in an agency environment
• Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
• Experience on a retail account would be a huge advantage
• Budget and scheduling experience
• Knowledge of creating ATL and BTL content
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison