Account Director - Integrated Advertising Agency - Henley
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Account Director - The Agency
We've partnered with an integrated agency that is looking for an Account Director to join their in-house model working for a modern financial consultancy based in Henley.
This agency work to a unique model on site model where they act as an extension of the marketing / production teams of their client which creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
They offer flexible working and have a great benefits package.
Account Director - The Role
As Account Director, you'll be working in a team of 5, managing two account executives and will be responsible delivery of creative campaigns from conception through to delivery. Working fully integrated video, digital, social but with a focus on print.
You will work very collaboratively with creatives, executives & senior clients. You will also work closely with a GAD not only on your projects but also to continually asses and improve the onsite processes.
Account Director - The Skill Set
To be successful if your application, you will:
* Be an established Account Director with great knowledge of delivering creative campaigns, specifically in print.
* Have a confident, clear presence with the ability to give strategic ideas
* Be tech savvy
* Prefer having difficult client conversations face to face & not hide behind a phone/ email
* Have experience across every marketing channel
* Enjoy developing your junior team members
* Have strong time management and budgeting skills
If you're interested in hearing more about this position, please apply below or send your CV over to Chloe.Bowditch@majorplayers.co.uk .
If this doesn't sound like the type of role you'd be interested in, do still apply as we are currently working on various roles across all levels that might be right for you.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch