Are you passionate about sustainability? Do you enjoy working for purpose led causes? Then we want to hear from you!
This agency does things differently. They see themselves as a consultancy which provides creative agency services. For them, it's about partnering with purpose led and sustainability focused brands.
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of campaigns as well as develop accounts. One focus will be around potential growth, getting involved in new business pitches and oversea different stages of the projects. .
Responsibilities - Account Director
* Day to day client relationship management on key account
* Project planning, defining timelines, budgets, scope and deliveries
* Create cost proposals, budget trackers and detailed client financials
* Influencing stakeholders
* Strong commercial acumen
* Experienced in creating social and digital strategies
Requirements - Account Director
* At least 4 years in social media, content and digital marketing
* Experienced in managing client relationships, building rapport and growing accounts
* Be full of ideas, energy and driven to produce the best work
* Experience in working agency side / consultancy side
* Strong social media and digital background
* Has experience in the financial services sector (bonus)
* Enjoys teaching younger members of the team
* Passionate about social change/impact
Up to £50,000
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal