Role: Account Director
Working in close collaboration with our client, The Brand Partner will develop a complete understanding of your client's consumers, brand, business, and agency network.
You will also be the most-attuned agency partner vis-a-vis to their commercial needs, brand objectives and digital requirements to - proactively where possible - advise on brand building comms and campaigns.
You will be responsible for all client relationships on your brands, and work with the Content Team Leader and Business Director to partner with Senior Clients. Positioned as the key point of contact for our client for your brand's agency network, representing, protecting, and promoting our clients services.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will report to Content Team Leader and work closely with U-Studio Creation and Design personnel, U-Studio Strategy, U-Studio Content & Community Management, U-Studio Process & Production, U-Studio Operations, Resource Management, and Finance personnel. You will also work with colleagues in our broader Group Brand-Tech network to shape a solution within the agency that forges value-driving bespoke solutions for our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Creative Quality: Quality of work, the impact of work in-market, reputation for creative and strategic excellence, and world-class ideas and innovation. Outstanding execution across high-impact media channels globally across all divisions
* Growth in service uptake: Growth in the U-Studio network services. Spotting opportunities to provide U-Studio solutions to client's challenges. Measured in the capabilities we are providing as a service to individual clients. Focused on converting clients to FTE engagements (Retainers) and broader utilisation of the entire network and more upstream work (IIG, You& Mr. Jones).
* Growth Enablement: Growth in revenue, number and size of projects, and percentage utilisation of the U-Studio team. Securing digital budget from your clients towards relevant projects.
* Client Engagement: Quarterly and ad hoc client feedback regarding trust, effectiveness, and value. Achieve aggregate 80%+ score on automatic OMG survey when jobs are complete
* Team Leadership: Internal score from Brand Partner team, U-Studio Process and Production, and U-Studio Creative and Design personnel regarding collaboration, inspiration, and understanding of account or client strategy
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* Relevant senior experience working in a creative agency, responsible for running the day to day for a key account or multiple accounts.
* You must have experience leading a team to success. In this role, you will be leading and running your projects as well as guiding and mentoring junior members of the team.
* Commercially responsible for the projects in your monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets. Preferably experience on a global or multimarket client.
* Strong understanding of the Digital Advertising ecosystem; social media, digital display, CRM, and website.
* Experience working on as part of an inter-agency team that delivers integrated campaigns that span ATL, Digital, and Social channels.
* Drives a data-driven approach to campaigns, understanding audience metrics, and media engagement architectures.
* As a Brand Guardian, you will need an eye for design, catching creative when it could be improved and aligned to the brand's objectives/ purpose
* Your passion ensures every project surpasses the client's expectations, and you have countless case studies demonstrating creative excellence.
* A sales-oriented and commercial outlook with a track record of growing the revenue and scope of accounts that you run, either personally or in partnership.
* Expert in creating scopes, project proposals and timing plans projects with short deadlines to secure budgets from Brands.
* Expert in running a creative project from client briefing to delivery successfully.
* You will have experience in line managing. You have a passion for personal development and have a track record of guiding direct reports to promotions.
* Experience working for large FMCG clients.
Contact: Joel Witter