Working in partnership with our client, the Account Director will be joining our team and lead this client account. You'll deliver an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking through collaborating with the client and partners. The client operates in the London and Homes Counties residential property market, the role is varied and fast paced.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a strong passion for championing engaging creative of all types from branding to digital advertising, all with a strategic focus meeting the client sales and marketing aims. This is an opportunity to stamp you mark across a variety of different areas, from strategy, creative, content and client services.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You'll work hand in hand with the Group Account Director to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external client and the client service team on delivery. The Account Director is the key communicator on the status, risks, and challenges to the client, representing the team and agency to ensure the relationship is successful.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Support in the management of client projects providing strategic insight and cost-effective delivery
* Educating the client on best practice and creative excellence across all deliverables.
* Challenge the client, when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship and ensuring we are always adding value.
* Help the team to deliver creative work to a high standard
* Be able to outline and match up new opportunities with the appropriate solution.
* Work in true collaboration with the client and their Media agency and be responsible for a seamless successful project and product as the outcome.
* Manage the flow of projects through their various stages, creating timelines, schedules, resource planning, managing costs/budgets.
* Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved.
* Implementing and managing process.
* Building relationships with key colleagues - creative, studio finance, HR/Training
* Leading the appropriate face to face meetings with clients.
* Financial management
* Owning Monthly and Quarterly marketing meetings with clients, always looking for ways to improve and grow the partnership
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* You must have had exposure working in a client facing capacity, taking full and conclusive briefs
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Understand the mechanics of agency/studio life
* You will be ambitious
* You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* You will be great at managing client relationships and team needs
* Good decision making under pressure
* Strong leadership skills
* Technology savvy
* Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities; multi-tasking is a must!
* Marketing degree or qualification, ideal but not essential
* Experience in managing a team of 4+ direct reports
* Can demonstrate excellent client service and stakeholder management experience - internal and external
* Playing a pivotal part in the running, growth, and development of the account
* Experience in developing, and delivering, effective creative and marketing for multiple residential developments within the London and Home Counties market.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Aylesworth Fleming is a part of the OLIVER agency that specialises in property marketing. Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job ID 2829
Contact: Sasha Mason