Major Players are working with a leading international Agency that continue to impress with their creatively driven integrated work. Due to a recent and exciting tech client win, they are looking to hire a talented Account Director to strategically drive a multi-million dollar, multi-faceted account in the US. This fast moving account is 360 integrated. From Creative Lead through Digital, Social, Influencer, Retail POS, and including PR and Media Buying, Planning and Delivering!
Contact: Joe Faulkner
* Develop, maintain and build solid client partnerships at senior levels
* Drive and lead the delivery of best in class, highly effective, integrated campaigns
* Produce persuasive and informed strategic proposals and presentations for clients
* Develop account plans and regular SWOTs to help define identify and develop growth opportunities.
* Run regular healthchecks with your clients to maintain honest, healthy and productive client partnerships.
* Monitor and report campaign performance and ROI to inform continuous learning and development of future strategies.
* Understand channel strategy and media and work closely with these departments to deliver excellence across our accounts
* Financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast.
* Play a major role in the pitching, winning and development of new business opportunities.
* Effectively manage your team at all times, including their recruitment, assessment, encouragement and development.
* Agency experience and strong commercial awareness
* Experience of managing large complex corporate clients
* Proven strategic experience
* Previous experience in pitching and winning new business
* Be knowledgeable in strategy, planning, development and management of integrated marketing both on and offline.
* Have the understanding and ability to bring clients brands to market across any media
* Marketing qualification
* Experience of delivering client proposals and pitches
* Full integrated experience including ATL, social, channel and media
* Demonstrate excellent team management and first-class communication / presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in building exceptional client relationships, necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
* Experience in presenting and pitching to a variety of groups of people and comfortable in facilitating workshops, and brainstorms
* Actively seek out latest thinking taking an informed view and communicating new developments to agency teams and clients
* Commercially minded, a strong negotiator and decision maker capable of putting forward sound rationale and business case for proposed initiatives