I'm currently working with a specialist Integrated Agency in the North West who are on the lookout for an Account Director to join them! The agency are a specialise in FMCG clients working with some of the most globally recognised brands in the industry.
Contact: Shelley Wright
2020 has seen huge business growth for this agency with lots of exciting plans for 2021. Due to new client business wins they are rapidly expanding and looking to appoint an Account Director to manage client relationships, campaigns and a talented team of Account Managers and Executives.
- You will be the go to person for clients working closely with them to deliver brand strategy and develop creative ideas matching their brand values
- Supporting the CSD, you will also manage and develop a team of talented account handlers to support you
- As well as outlining brand strategy you will also be working on the brief, through to implementation and delivery, with the ability to delegate work to the team
- Responsible for client pitches and new business proposals
- Must have experience in a similar role within an Integrated Agency
- You will have experience working with a range of clients ideally in the FMCG/consumer/retail across packaging, branding, print and digital too
- Ability to execute strategic brand ideas across multiple touch points
- Experience in leading brand, design or creative campaigns
- Team management experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills, making sure all campaigns are delivered on time and to the clients expectations
If you're an AD looking to join an exciting agency then this is for you...