Account Director in Digital Product Agency
We are looking for an Account Director to help meet our client's growth targets by developing and executing growth strategies for specific clients to generate revenue, build client trust, help deliver client results and build stronger partnerships.
Our client is a team of collaborative strategists, technologists and creative problem solvers, applying the power of data, design thinking and technology to create the right digital products and experiences.
As an Account Director you would be accountable for
* Client growth strategy development & execution
* Commercial success
* Client experience & satisfaction
* Client management
You would be responsible for
* Client growth strategy development & execution:
o Planning the short and long-term growth of your client portfolio, working with practice leads to identify opportunities to strengthen and broaden our service offering
o Creating and presenting compelling business cases and proposals for existing clients o Getting involved with and presenting at new business pitches
* Commercial success:
o Meeting the sales and growth targets of your clients
o Ensuring your clients are maximising their profitability potential
o Reporting to ensure visibility of accurate commercial forecasting and pipeline
o Shaping opportunities, coordination of team to define solutions, commercials, value proposition, negotiate contracts & SOW and handover to delivery team
* Client experience & satisfaction:
o Developing each client engagement strategy and client experience
o Ensuring high level of client engagement and satisfaction
* Client management:
o Adding value to your clients as a trusted advisor by understanding their strategies, challenges, opportunities, people, customers and market
o Establishing and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders across your clients through a demonstration of industry knowledge and the application of this to solve client's challenges
o Liaising with the delivery teams to ensure client deliverables are met on time and within budget and target profitability by delivery team
o Organising and leading regular review meetings with your key client to identify success and learnings as part of programme board governance
o Providing an escalation point for clients in relation to service provision
o Orchestrating workstreams associated with their roadmaps, ensuring we are meeting defined success measures and ROI
* Seasoned in a client services organisation, preferably on clients within an agency or top tier consulting firm.
* At least 5 years' experience in Digital
* Listener - Ability to demonstrate empathy and strong listening to understand client needs and motivations
* Entrepreneurial - identifying growth opportunities to increase revenue
* Organised - orchestrating your clients and teams to meet the strategic goals
* Problem solver - recognising problems as opportunities
* Communicator - Demonstrating effective written communication and create and deliver engaging presentations
* Commercial - Confident and strong commercial negotiator, focused on value and ROI for your client
* £65,000 pa
* Hybrid work model with 1-2 days in their office in St Alban's
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me on 020 7845 7725 or connect via LinkedIn: Maia Visnikar at Major Players.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Maia Visnikar